Since 1990, CSI Electrical Contractors, Inc. has been a leader in highly technical and innovative electrical design and construction. We have the resources and expertise to handle any commercial, industrial, or one-of-a-kind challenge in aerospace, biotech/pharmaceutical, education, healthcare, entertainment, hospitality, manufacturing, and retail, to name a few. We are experts in:
- Arc Flash Hazard Analysis
- Conceptual & Detailed Budgets
- Constructibility & Feasibility Studies
- Critical Electrical System
- Critical Power
- Critical Work Plan Development
- Design-Build / Design-Assist
- Fiber Optics
- Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- LEED® Design-Build
- LEED® Green Building Consulting
- Medium Voltage
- Power Generation
- Preliminary Design
- Public Works
- Renewable Energy
- Service & Preventive Maintenance
- Special Projects
- Structured Cabling Design-Build
- System Risk Assessment
- Tenant Improvements
We Specialize In
Expert engineering is at the heart of any successful electrical project. CSI has fostered a culture of innovation, pairing experienced engineers and tradespeople with today’s smartest, most tech-savvy professionals.
Our engineering team combines the wisdom of experience with the latest 3D computer-aided design and drafting (CAD) and building information modeling (BIM) technology. Our engineers, designers, and system operators work together to create sophisticated Design-Build and Design-Assist solutions that deliver superior project performance.
To maximize on-site efficiency, CSI uses our pre-construction process to standardize planning, which brings reliable predictability to the highly customized nature of our work. Although no two projects are alike, our preconstruction process reduces costs, time requirements, and risk.
To reduce labor costs and improve construction schedules, CSI uses “just-in-time” and “lean” manufacturing practices. Our prefabrication team works closely with Engineering to quickly transform computer-generated models into electrical building blocks for just-in-time construction. This strategic integration has paid off for our customers and our company, allowing CSI to work faster, better, and more cost-effectively. We’re continually looking for new ways to more closely meld modeling and prefabrication, to shave off time and costs, and to reduce waste at the construction site.
Are you raising the roof of your building three feet and need to re-work its electrical infrastructure? Do you need to put up a giant plasma video screen in a large arena on a tight timeline? Do you need electrical power and controls for an attraction at one of the busiest live theme parks in the country? Do you need to pack an extraordinary amount of power generation into a small space? CSI can help you. We have a wealth of experience, creativity, and non-stop engineering firepower to design and execute the right solution for any unique project you may have.
Building Management Systems
Efficiency and automation are the keys to conservation. CSI Electrical Contractors, Inc. offers deep expertise in installing digital building management systems (BMS) by established manufacturers like Siemens, Automated Logic, Johnson Controls, and other innovative providers.
CSI understands the art and science of installing BMS solutions that govern and regulate major business systems, including:
- Mechanical systems for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Lighting controls systems – we are experts in the installation of separate direct digital controls and systems that integrate into the BMS
- Plumbing systems, such as medical gas (med gas) systems, domestic water controls systems, and more
- Special custom, project-specific systems such as variable refrigerant flow (VRF) systems, garage carbon monoxide (CO) monitoring systems, etc.
- Retrofitting buildings to ensure compliance revisions to Title 24 of the California Building Energy Efficiency Standards
As part of our suite of Service & Maintenance services, CSI Electrical Contractors, Inc. has a team of electricians who are NFPA 70E trained with a stocked warehouse at their disposal to support the needs of industrial and commercial spaces. Our service team is available 24/7 to respond to emergencies such as power outages, weather-related problems, and mechanical component failures.
We also offer a wide range of proactive services:
- Proactive power quality analysis and solutions, including arc flash hazard analysis, to help your facilities run at maximum efficiency and safety. These services are performed by CSI’s staff of Certified Power Quality (CPQ) specialists
- Thermography/infrared (IR) analysis, done by CSI’s Level 2 and Level 3 trained and certified IR technicians. Our specialists can find and fix any heat and thermal anomalies in your IR systems before they turn into problems
- Monitoring services that keep a close watch on current and load to alert you of potential overloads
- Preventive maintenance on all critical systems, from uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and variable frequency drives (VFD) to automatic transfer switches (ATS) and ground fault circuit breakers