Since 1891, MYR Group Inc. (MYR Group) subsidiaries have built many of the transmission lines, substations, and distribution systems that power our nation. This legacy, coupled with a broad national presence, skilled workforce, financial stability, experienced management team, and extensive specialized transmission and distribution equipment resources provide customers with the expertise and stability they demand. It’s why MYR Group is consistently recognized by Engineering News-Record (ENR) as one of the top five specialty electrical contracting firms in the United States. MYR Group is publicly-traded on NASDAQ under the symbol MYRG.
With nearly 5,800 employees, MYR Group consists of the following subsidiaries:
- The L.E. Myers Co.
- Sturgeon Electric Company, Inc.
- Harlan Electric Company
- MYR Transmission Services, Inc.
- Great Southwestern Construction, Inc.
- GSW Integrated Services, LLC
- E.S. Boulos Company
- High Country Line Construction, Inc.
- Huen Electric, Inc.,
- MYR Group Construction Canada, Ltd. consists of three subsidiaries:
- MYR Transmission Services Canada, Ltd.
- Northern Transmission Services, Ltd.
- Western Pacific Enterprises Ltd.
- CSI Electrical Contractors, Inc.
MYR Group provides centralized leadership, direction, and resource management to assist its subsidiaries in performing electrical construction services for clients.
Through its subsidiaries, MYR Group provides transmission and distribution (T&D) electrical construction services to customers throughout the United States and Canada, and commercial and industrial (C&I) electrical construction services to clients throughout the western and northeastern U.S. and western Canada.
Learn more about MYR Group: